Why become a member? ×

Sold-probably 2003 USA B.C.Rich Eagle (NAMM) bass

Lorne

For sale December 11th 2003 USA Eagle bass,The winter 2004 NAMM Display bass

Mahogany neck and wings,rosewood or walnut stringers (Can't decide which),Quilted maple top.
Ebony fretboard with Diamond inlays-Active circuit with the Bullet pre-amp

What can I say about the bass?-virtually unused since being bought,3 or 4 hours max

Includes G & G hardcase,certificate of Authenticity,letter from B.C.Rich confirming it was the NAMM display bass-Gold Schaller straplocks

Again,serious Offers-Email me at [email protected]

I am bassed in Plymouth,Devon

The U.K. Retail price for this bass is over £3000

Edited by Lorne

[quote name='Apothem' post='53719' date='Sep 1 2007, 09:06 AM']I may be wrong, but I believe the late Edwards from Chic used to play one live.

A P-J configuration is already punchier than J-J, I wonder how a P-P performs....

Nice one. Good luck!![/quote]

Nope-you are correct Bernard Edwards (R.I.P.) did indeed lay the groove down on B.C.Rich Eagle basses :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='54005' date='Sep 1 2007, 09:21 PM']Nope-you are correct Bernard Edwards (R.I.P.) did indeed lay the groove down on B.C.Rich Eagle basses :)[/quote]

Hey lorne, Do you have any closeups of Bernards Eagle? I think he might have had at least two. Or at least two eagle shaped basses. I know he and an Eagle with 1 P pickup. Could have been a condor?

Also can you get me a pick of the neck joint :huh: Cheers.

Bernard had at least 3 Eagles-no Condors

Whose neckjoint do you want to see?-if it's my Eagle,you do remember it's a neck thru right?

Which side,front or back?-if it's front I'll email it to you as that's where the serial number is :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='54018' date='Sep 1 2007, 09:50 PM']Bernard had at least 3 Eagles-no Condors

Whose neckjoint do you want to see?-if it's my Eagle,you do remember it's a neck thru right?

Which side,front or back?-if it's front I'll email it to you as that's where the serial number is :)[/quote]

Yup, I meant your eagle, Yes i know its a neck thru, I just want to see when it starts to contour. :huh:

Any other pictures to my address would be lovely :huh:.