Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro RV4 in CAR + white/shell PG's & OHSC.

eubassix

I'll be ebaying this on Thursday (to end 14th June) but thought it might appeal here (amongst all the other Sadowsky's currently?!).

This is an earlier Sadowsky Metro RV4 (although you wouldn't realise, to look at it) and is a really nice example: Metroline RV4 in Candy Apple Red/Rosewood Fingerboard, Alder Body, White (original/fitted) + T/shell Pickguard/s (both original Sadowsky's), Noise-Free Sadowsky Pickups, Vintage Tone Control is NOT Installed, Sadowsky fitted Case. Without the VTC it an active (Bass /Treble +/-) bass with passive mode (pull/pan) which works with just volume and pickup-pan. However.. the VTC is available from Sadowsky direct (at only $75, including all bits/diagram required) so could easily be retro-fitted. Has suffered only a couple of very minor marks/dings (couple to the body and one to the headstock-edge) and looks exceptional overall. Plays really nicely.
Comes with the original Sadowsky fitted case - also in excellent condition.

Now SOLD

Edited by eubassix

Couple of TRADE queries - sorry, looking to sell only (unless you're offering a genuine Vintage Fender /P, MTD, Fodera, Alembic etc. - which obviously, you won't......)

This is so tempting. Finally, a red Sadowsky metro with a rosewood board. If I hadn't picked up a Moon bass recently that I absolutely love, I'd be all over this. Gah! I'm going to keep tabs on it.

[quote name='Mike' post='507330' date='Jun 7 2009, 01:16 AM']David- not sure about it not being common, more about none of them coming up for sale recently :-D

Any chance you can do an old customer a deal? :-)[/quote]

Ahh, I see ...

+ Always happier to do any deals here on BC rather than ebay. Drop me a PM if you're seriously keen. I've had a few questions on ebay (and 18 Watchers already) - but, from experience, that often leads to nothing.

Hi Scott - not too bad, thanks: how are things with you (are you still in the hillside tce./Leeds) ??
Just borrowed a neighbours digital scales - reads: 9.1 lbs.
It's due to end tomorrow on ebay (as usual, lots of Watchers ... 0-bids, as yet).

OK .. despite lots of Watchers (window-shoppers?) on ebay, this didn't sell. I have one possible post-ebay buyer (from EU) pending but would like to move this quickly ... if possible.

Edited by eubassix

• 2 weeks later...

Had expected (needed) this to be sold by yesterday (Sunday evening) either here or on ebay.
But it hasn't.
Some continued interest (dependent upon other sales) but nothing yet confirmed: consequently, am offering inclusive of delivery (in UK) which is something of a bargain (?).
First come, first served. No trades.

Edited by eubassix