Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

MB1

MB1. :)
I HAVE DECIDED TO WITHDRAW THESE ITEMS FOR THE TIME BEING AND THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO SHOWED INTEREST!.
Seriously need to thin the Armoury, so these have to go im afraid.Would prefer you to collect but may be able to sort delivery for agreed petrol money.
1......Trace Elliot 2x10 cab has 2 C210 T 150 SPEAKERS EACH RATED AT 8 OHM 300W(unsure of model) bought a couple of days ago off a local bass chatter (one of the port rings on the front has a crack in it)also has one plastic amp foot holder missing.Could do with some new amp corners if your fussy that is(got some old ones you could have stripped/chromed if you like?.Says 4 ohm on cab front?.Will include a set of braked wheels for it too!which you can fix to it if you wish(as in picture).Will sell for what i paid for it........

1....AH 350 SMX AMP
Vinyl covered(a few marks on vinyl top)peak output 700w made in 1995.UV illuminates,sourced and replaced new black metal amp corners,looks great,works fine....was previously serviced before i bought it off agoulding on the forum..

ALL PRE GIBSON!

I must stress would prefer you to collect............"Fancy a brew!".. :rolleyes:......in Sunny Mancunia!
...... However May be up for Delivering for agreed Petrol money!......

Edited by MB1

Nice selection...so you DO let them go after all? :)
LOL I see you put the badge of the new series cabs (like my recent purchase)...nice and shiny!

What's the power handling on the 2x10?
Not sure I could use it though...That would put me under 4 ohms minimum with my 4x10!
HUGE ports at the top though...Ah, who needs light weight when you have BEEFY cabs like this?

[quote name='MB1' post='504018' date='Jun 2 2009, 05:24 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:
Not sure will have to have a look think its 200 watt its light compared to the 4x10 and will fit in the boot without having to put the seats down would be good for using for rehearsals me thinks(all the relevant cab information has dissapeared....bloody felt tips!) :lol:[/quote]

LOL tell me bout it...sometimes I hijack another cab at rehearsal but it's tough when those felt tip pens fade. :)
AFraid alone this would not cut through my band...would be used with my 4x10 (want to avoid a 15") but @ 4 ohms it cannot.

[quote name='MB1' post='504059' date='Jun 2 2009, 06:08 PM']MB1. :lol:
Just checked 2x10 cab it has 2x C210T 150 Celestion Speakers in it both 8 ohm Custom made for Trace Elliot apparently.
Does that make it 4 ohm then? :rolleyes: :)[/quote]
Assuming parallel wiring (most likely).
If they're in series, it'll be 16 Ohms.

[quote name='allighatt0r' post='504639' date='Jun 3 2009, 01:14 PM']Damn. That 2x10 just about fits the budget i have lately and i really want some trace gear. But Manchester is 200 miles away from me! Good luck with the sale![/quote]

Go green! The Govt. has been telling you this for a few years now, you know it make sence. :)

[quote name='Kongo' post='504106' date='Jun 2 2009, 07:12 PM']Best to go with the panel and say 4 ohms then.[/quote]

Best not to use this cab with another one then. If you connect this and an 8 Ohm cab you'll have a combined 2.67 Ohms! Or with another 4 ohm cab it'll be 2 Ohms! The Trace heads don't like anything below 4 Ohms as it'll overheat the power section, eventually leading to failure. Just letting people know in case they're planning on it! Only ever use a 4 Ohm cab with another if the head can take it, or you're in series (almost all bass cabs are wired parallel!)