Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Tech Soundsystems ND412S

Bigwan

Hi Guys,

I've eventually come to the realisation that I'm unlikely to use this cab in the forseeable future - my cover band gigs DI'd to the PA (I'm using a Line6 studio 110 for that! 12" cube!) and my defunct/currently reforming metal band don't play big enough gigs.

This is the finest bass cab I've ever played through and beats the 8x10 cabs I've used into the middle of next week. It's not too big (small enough to fit in a Ka with the back seats down!) and doesn't need much power to push it to gigging levels. Best of all, it weighs very little for its size - weighs just 15lbs more than my aguilar 1x12 cab! I can lift this thing with 1 hand and have been able to lift it over my head when needed (although that's never advisable with any cab if it can be avoided!). This style of cab is no longer made and the current TecAmp equivalent is (gulp) £1339.

The cab is AS NEW. Only possible downside is that it is 8ohms, but with a cab as sensitive as this it's not much of a downside!

More info here:

[url="http://www.tech-soundsystems.com/eng/images/12er/12er_full.jpg"]http://www.tech-soundsystems.com/eng/image...r/12er_full.jpg[/url]

Trade-wise I'm looking for 1 or 2 smaller, high-end cabs. Consider a p/ex for an Aguilar GS112, but ideally 2 Aguilar DB112s in black (that's a long shot!). Hit me with what you've got though.

Money-wise I'd be after £600 shipped (I'm in Northern Ireland - I'd like £550 for the cab plus shipping so if the shipping is cheaper than £50 then I'll take the difference off, if it's more I'll absorb the difference).

Any questions just ask!

Cheers Ian

Edited by Bigwan

• 4 weeks later...

Ian, I'm gonna put my A1 condition GS112 up for sale in a sec. I haven't quite decided if I am going for trades yet, but will have a think. If you're looking to get an Aggie cab still....