Why become a member? ×

Pimped MIM/Squier Precision Bass. Traded!!!

andyonbass

I need a back up bass, and seeing as I'm only playing fivers these days I thought I might as well offer this up and see if anyone's interested in trading for a five string bass.
I put it together from parts sourced from ebay and on here, the body was sold to me as a mim, loaded, and the neck is a squier, the tuners came off a jap fender. I've put a different logo on and its got new roto nickels on it. It all fits together really well, plays nicely and sounds like a precision! Its probably not worth what I paid for the parts, but hey ho
Its got a ding on the front between the pickup covers, well not so much a ding, more an indentation that hasn't broken through the finish, difficult to capture on a photo, and a scratch by the rear strap pin

Edited by andyonbass

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='501834' date='May 30 2009, 06:42 PM']Interested in My Peavey International Series 5er?[/quote]

I wouldn't mind a look at that, have you got any pics? Oh, and where are you based?

[quote]. Any other parts changed on this? Pickups?[/quote]

As far as I know it has the standard original pickups

Cheers
Andy

Based in Bristol, travel to Cardiff sometimes, potential to have my sister pick something up in Oxford or somewhere along the way back to Stroud (delivery might be less so, but know a good courier).

Has chipped finish round a strap button, covered by the strap, and black knobs, as I was going to change the hardware to black, and I've long since lost the old knobs.