Why become a member? ×

FS: East Mid Sweep, Basslites, knobs

In great condition, because i couldnt fit this in my bass cavity with a battery. So it was unsoldered and removed. Thats it !

The quality of the assembly and components is without question. I've never seen such tidy electronics and soldering
There's a battery clip and stereo jack socket, which were included in the original purchase, and are obviously included here too.

Will take 9v - 18v and Freqs are adjustable using DiL switches on the PC board ( see 2nd pic )
100hz-1khz or 200hz - 2khz
Boost / Cut +/- 12db

Mine has the Gold knobs and the gold option comes out at £72.50 + P+P I'm selling mine for £35 including post.

Paypal / bank transfer / cheque / collection. PM for any details etc

Edited by fleabag

• 3 weeks later...

Eminence Basslites 10" in brilliant condition. No tears , farts, cobwebs, crackles, squatters. Light as
a button mushroom. These are recommended for BFM cabs. 150 watts RMS each @ 8ohms.
Anyone building a 2x10 can have 300 watt cab @ 4 ohms

RoHs compliant

Spec is on Blue Aran website, but there's a 6 week wait for these as they are special order only.
New price is nearly £121 for a pair of these plus postage.

I'll sell both of these for £65 free postage. Paypal, Bank transfer, Cheque , collection from Oxfordshire

[url="http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=EMIS2010&browsemode=category"]http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=EMI...semode=category[/url]

Edited by fleabag

• 2 weeks later...

Push on Chrome Knobs - minty condition. Rear most set is slightly bigger than the set at the front.

£6 a set, free postage. Paypal , bank transfer, cheque, collection from Oxfordshire

Edited by fleabag

I'll see if i can find a CTS pot in my box of tricks and let you know.. I think they're actually meant for split shaft, so you should be ok, but i'll check all the same.

Back tomorrow :)

• 2 weeks later...