Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Warwick 1PU Streamer Std

rjb

Back on sale after a bit of a spring clean and some better photos. Need to sell to make space for a 5 string. Three basses is enough for me!

It's year 2000 1PU Warwick Streamer Std (German made - not Rockbass) with an ebony thumbrest and an onboard Seymour Duncan preamp. Has a nice woody sound and the preamp really boosts the highs and lows whilst keeping the original passive character. The preamp also has a full passive switch.

The ovangkol/wenge neck was recently replaced so is brand new with a JAN III nut.

Comes as is, so don't want to to post. Looking for a pick-up in London.

I'm selling at £150.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by rjb

[quote name='josh3184' post='492409' date='May 19 2009, 02:53 PM']wow, that's a really nicely designed thumbrest! I tend to just use a B string :)[/quote]

Nice isn't it? I had it made for me by Birdsong guitars.

[quote name='Waldo' post='496824' date='May 24 2009, 08:53 PM']That's a superb price. That'd be a great bass even if you paid twice as much![/quote]

Nice of you to say, but I'd never shift it at that price! Corvettes go for just over £300 these days.... :)

Edited by rjb

[quote name='rjb' post='496833' date='May 24 2009, 09:00 PM']Nice of you to say, but I'd never shift it at that price! Corvettes go for just over £300 these days.... :)[/quote]

Well I was exaggerating of course :rolleyes:

[quote name='rjb' post='496937' date='May 24 2009, 11:42 PM']Some ding pics, as requested by Kevbass. It's been well used, but looked after! :)

There are few dings on the back and underside edge. None breaks the finish.[/quote]

I'll take it, Pm'd