Why become a member? ×

Rane DC24 Dual Band Compressor

tayste_2000

I've decided after various talks with my band, managers and producers to simplify my rig down so this is on the chopping block.

You can read about it here [url="http://www.rane.com/pdf/old/dc24man.pdf"]http://www.rane.com/pdf/old/dc24man.pdf[/url]

But basically this is the best compressor I've used I sold my EBS Multicomp once I got it. It can be used for many things Mono, Stereo or best of all Dual Band where you can compress the highs and lows separately and then you can recombine them or run them out to different amps so it works for biamping and has its own cross over in it.

This has been in my rack since I got it and is in excellent condition and comes with the corret power supply and I give you the option as well as to if you want an IEC plug on it or standard 3 prong jobbie (Ie If it's going in a rack with a power conditioner).

I'd like £100 not including shipping. It does not come with original box or manual but the manual is available at the above link.

Cheers

Nice piece of kit, somebody got a bargain there!

Loved the first line of the user manual

"Shredded, this document makes excellent packing material. In its present form, it makes interesting and useful reading. If you run out of patience quickly, at least read this part to make sure you don’t exterminate everything in a two mile radius by doing something wrong."

Pure class, a manufacturer with a sense of humour!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='51345' date='Aug 27 2007, 05:15 PM']I've decided after various talks with my band, managers and producers to simplify my rig down so this is on the chopping block.

Cheers[/quote]

Ste??? is that REALLY you in there? Quick! Everyone! I think Ste has been drugged. STOMACH PUMP! STOMACH PUMP SOMEBODY!!!!!