Why become a member? ×

WARWICK GNOME I PRO 280W - *SOLD*
£125
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

Posted (edited)

WARWICK GNOME I PRO 280W BASS HEAD WITH USB AUDIO INTERFACE

£125 Posted.

This is in virtually "unmarked" condition and has only been used for home practise.

This is a fantastic sounding and powerful little amp, with the added bonus of being able to record with it.

Original box, Instruction Manual, and Mains Cable included.

Overview

The Warwick Gnome i Pro bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome i Pro amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals.

The Warwick Gnome i Pro offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC or compatible mobile device to record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins.

The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome i Pro for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.

Specifications

Ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head with USB interface

Solid-state design, class D amplifier circuitry

280 W at 4 ohms / 180 W at 8 ohms

3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band

6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output for silent practice

Post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift

More than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups

Can be mounted on RockBoard pedalboards with the RockBoard QuickMount Type D (not included)

USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required

Supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz

Front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master

Rear-mounted Ground Lift switch

Rear-mounted Power On / Off switch

Front connections for 6.35 mm (1/4") instrument input and 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output

Rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4") speaker out, USB type B port and balanced XLR DI out

Input voltage 220 - 240V AC

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 1

these are brill

I have the non interface version

Cheap as chips, sounds perfectly ok at low to medium volume, fits in your coat pocket and weighs next to nothing, well made and solid

glwts

• Like 1

• thebrig changed the title to WARWICK GNOME I PRO 280W sold