Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL210 - 4 ohm

For sale is my Epifani UL210 which is in excellent condition and comes complete with cover. These are great speakers and the only reason I'm selling is because I have gone down the Bergantino powered cab route.

Looking for 435 GBP including the cover.

From the Epifani site:

UL-210
The UL-210 offers the player superior power handling capability, true linear response and enough cone area to manage any professional performance situation. Each cabinet is equipped with two 10" 250W custom-made Epifani speakers and a 100W bullet tweeter capable of handling tremendous dynamic range. This compact, light weight cabinet is perfect for just about any situation but for added flexibility it can be coupled with another UL-210 (8 Ohm), the UL-115 or a UL-410 (8 Ohm).

•Speaker: 2 x 250w RMS Cast Aluminum Frame
•100w RMS Tweeter
•Freq Response: 40hz - 16khz
•Power Rating: 500w RMS (1200w Peak)
•8 or 4 Ohms
•Suggested Wattage: 200w - 1000w
•Sensitivity: 102db SPL @ 1w 1m
•Dimensions: 18 1/2" H x 23 " W x 17 3/4" D
•38 lbs.

Edited by alanbass1

[quote name='tremblap' post='490342' date='May 17 2009, 09:00 AM']are you ready to ship?[/quote]

Do you mean would I ship? Yes, as long as you cover shipping costs - I have the original shipping box and the shipping weight is 20kg (says so on the box) - so if you want to look up the costs my post code is TW9 2EN

Edited by alanbass1