Why become a member? ×

Fauxdera Yin Yang Standard (NOT a Fodera) - *SOLD*
£1300
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

This is NOT a Fodera Yin Yang Standard, but a luthier made almost new excellent copy that cost me €2750 Euros: sounds and look as good as the original, very lightweight without neck diving.

TRADES ARE WELCOME, BUT NO SHORT OR MEDIUM SCALE BASSES PLEASE!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE!

Asking price including shipping
 fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom: €1500 Euros (£1300 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros)!!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible and included in my asking price, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

Here are the specifications :

Body: 2 pieces lightly flamed elm (very resonant and lightweight)

Thick top: wenge Yin and flamed maple Yang with an ebony veneer underneath and Yin circle in ebony (all CNC cut)

Neck: one piece flamed maple

Fingerboard: rosewood (12" radius) with perloid Yang circle, white front and side dots

Positions: 24 stainless steel frets (fitted with an Invisible Fretwork Technology)

Headstock: 2 + 2 wenge Yin and maple Yang veneer plus butterfly

Tuners: original Gotoh Res-O-Lite GB350

Pickups: original EMG PX and EMG JVX in 60's Fender Jazz Bass position (for the bridge pickup)

Controls (all EMG): stacked volume/VLPF tone (always on), active ABCX blend, stacked bass/treble, stacked mid/sweep, kill switch, with Sadowsky-like knobs

Preamp: original EMG BQC (with modified stacked volume/VLPF tone)

Bridge: original last generation Fodera 3D

Strings spacing at bridge: 21 mm (can go down to 19 mm, as it previously was)

Nut: brass

Strings spacing at nut: 11 mm

Scale: 34 inches

Hardware colour: black

Truss rod: one, double action, 100% functional

Finish: gloss nitro cellulosic 

Country of origin: Luxembourg

Serial number: YYS65820

Year: 2022

Weight: 3.630 kilos

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go way lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be delivered in a brand new original Fodera case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally and is totally copper shielded (absolutely dead silent instrument).

It has received a set of Fodera ultra light nickel round wound round core strings (40 - 55 - 75 - 95), which really serve this bass.

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is almost new.

Here is the link to 38 photos in high resolution: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dFqoAoBIB22OoUMy1GTKVgbxjAdTqIyB?usp=drive_link

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus left and right shoulders injury (it's really painful to reach the tuners), I'm selling all the basses I'm not using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use.

I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 9

• Hellzero changed the title to Fauxdera Yin Yang Standard (NOT a Fodera)
  • Hellzero changed the title to !On hold! Fauxdera Yin Yang Standard (NOT a Fodera)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Hellzero changed the title to Sold Fauxdera Yin Yang Standard (NOT a Fodera)