Why become a member? ×

Even more of a price drop mint condition Trace Elliot TE1200 £600 - *SOLD*
£750
Just outside Milton Keynes

Mint condition Trace Elliot TE1200, studio/rehearsal use only, never gigged. Complete with power cable, footswitch and footswitch cable (never used), gig bag (never used) and original packaging.

Have now dropped the price to below what I’d actually like to get for it as we are now at a point where we need to raise funds quickly but the price won’t go lower than this. Selling as we need to cover some horrendous vet bills the wife and I have incurred due to one of our dogs being severely ill, so as this is the amp I use the least, it is the one to go in an attempt to raise some funds.

I would prefer collection (I am approximately 15 minutes from junctions 14 and 15 of the M1 just outside Milton Keynes), but I am happy to ship if you want to arrange a courier.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
SOLD
  • Like 6

• JGSpector changed the title to Even more of a price drop mint condition Trace Elliot TE1200 £600

Many thanks. Sadly we lost our big lad three weeks ago and today his literal sister had a major op to remove a tumour. She is now home and resting. Thank you for asking. The amp is going to a good home as a BC member has purchased it

• Like 1

• JGSpector changed the title to SOLD mint condition Trace Elliot TE1200 £600