Why become a member? ×

Havent Made Enough Behind The Bar

16 minutes ago, TimR said:

That's what I said didn't I? 

Your original reply to @TheGreeksuggested that the OP should avoid posting a bad review. I'm glad you have now changed your mind and agree that he is perfectly within his rights to name and shame them.

11 minutes ago, Nicko said:

Your original reply to @TheGreeksuggested that the OP should avoid posting a bad review. I'm glad you have now changed your mind and agree that he is perfectly within his rights to name and shame them.

No. My original comment wasn't to the OP. It was to the Greek, who wanted to flood social media.

Edited by TimR

4 hours ago, TimR said:

If it happened to you and you have evidence. Then complain and use the proper channels.

If it happened to 'someone you know', you are just joining the social media inevitable pile on and 'cancel' that may or may not be deserved.

"Proper channels" is any form of lawful response I choose. Provided its within the law, no one but me gets to decide how I should choose to respond if I were ever in that situation. 

If factual social media posts are what I choose, that's my business.  If factual reviews on tripadvisor are what i choose, thats my business.

If I decided to go via the MU (which I actually suggested, if you read back), that's my business.

Self appointed arbiters are of no interest.  If its legal and I decide its appropriate, then its proper. 

If folk have a problem with that, then best not to cross me to begin with. It really is incumbent upon venues to behave themselves in the first place if they are likely get wobbly over any response their behaviour may prompt.

Edited by Bassfinger
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bassfinger said:

If factual social media posts are what  choose, that's my business. 

Read the second paragraph you quoted.

What's wrong with you guys tonight? 

21 minutes ago, TimR said:

No. My original comment wasn't to the OP. It was to the Greek, who wanted to flood social media.

That's what I said.  TheGreek told the OP that he should flood social media you said he shouldn't. 

You see, that's how easy it is to spread false info on a website.