Why become a member? ×

Fender Am Pro Jazz Bass (B/B/M) - *WITHDRAWN*
£1025
London

Clarky

I bought this beauty on the forum a couple of weeks ago, thinking I could cope with a c.9 pounds bass (8.95 to be precise, or 4.08kg). Unfortunately, my rubbish neck and back quickly told me otherwise (I blame the horse accident last year and the 18 fractures to my ribcage, collarbone and breast bone). My other basses are generally sub-8 pounds for a reason.

In excellent, near flawless condition, with CS pickups and OHSC, and wearing a brand new set of D'Addario 45-100 nickel rounds. Collection from SW13 London preferred as I don't currently have a box. If postage is needed, I would need a few days to source the box.

£1025 collected or £1050 posted UK (which is what I paid, before adding new strings). Sorry, no trades.

Here is the BC ad from the previous seller 

Screenshot_20240313_104154_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Clarky
Back for sale
  • Like 6

Absolutely beautiful bass, and I share your pain in realising that a 9lb bass, however much I love it otherwise, is not good for my back / neck / shoulders. GLWTS

Edited by dmc79

5 minutes ago, dmc79 said:

Absolutely beautiful bass, and I share your pain in realising that a 9lb bass, however much I love it otherwise, is not good for my back / neck / shoulders. GLWTS

Thank you. PS, I think you will love your newly acquired MIJ Mustang - skinny J neck, quality build and under 8 pounds. What's not to like?

• Like 1

• Cat Burrito changed the title to Fender Am Pro Jazz Bass (B/B/M)
  • Cat Burrito unlocked this topic

I withdrew this as (1) I wanted to give it another chance and (2) it's sex on legs. However, my back/neck are still saying no and I have to be realistic about whether I could actually gig it. Hence back up FS

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bump. I still don't have a shipping box, so collection preferred. However, I can source a box within 3-4 days from eBay or similar if delivery is needed.

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 1

• Clarky changed the title to Fender Am Pro Jazz Bass (B/B/M) Withdrawn