Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR1000EFM Prestige - reduced £350 - *SOLD*
£375
Manchester

Ibanez SR1000EFM Prestige Neck Thru Bass - £350 reduced

Another bass to depart with as part of my Spring clear out (renewal). Received as part of a trade and I’ve hardly played it since I’ve had it.

Good condition - a couple of little dings/scratches on the body and ring wear on the neck (pictured)

Feels great in the hands.
Case and strap included.

Weight - 3.9kg according to kitchen scales with no discernible neck dive. Feels very well balanced. Tried EQ all working with a useful mid-sweep dial, no crackling on the knobs.

Neck straight and in good order. Just had a little play and it really does play nice. Just not in-keeping with any of the bands I play in appearance-wise.

Details:

Prestige basses feature U.S.A.-made Bartolini® pickups designed specifically for Ibanez basses, and the Ibanez Vari-Mid EQ, which features sweepable midrange for wide variations in tone.

The fourth generation Mono-Rail design still features complete string-to-string isolation so each string vibrates true without interference from the others.

Sleek body contours provide unparalleled playing comfort on even the longest gigs.

Features:

� 5pc SR4 Maple/Bubinga neck-thru

� Flamed Maple/Maple wing body

� Medium frets

� MR-4 bridge (19mm string spacing)

� Bartolini® Custom neck pu

� Bartolini® Custom bridge pu

� Vari-Mid III HQ 3-band eq

Neck Dimension

� Scale 864mm/34"

� Width at Nut 38mm

� Width at Last Fret 62mm

� Thickness at 1st 21.5mm

� Thickness at 12th 23.5mm

� Radius 305mmR

Happy to consider offers, but no trades please

Happy to arrange shipping as well

Many thanks

Mark

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0841.jpeg

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0835.jpeg

IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0836.jpeg

IMG_0838.jpeg

Edited by markyboy2106
Details added
  • Like 5

• markyboy2106 changed the title to Ibanez SR1000EFM Prestige - reduced £350

Good grief! Is that a full fat Jap Prestige? They look like USA Bart pups to me. If so that’s the bargain of the century! I’ve a feeling this is an uncommon beastie… if it had 5 strings it would be mine!

• Like 3

It is, and as a former owner of one of these lovely beasties, I can attest to the quality of both the bass and the Barts.

GLWTS

• Like 1

Wow, wow & thrice wow😳😳 Absolute bargain alert! Just thinking how much a through - neck instrument, Custom built to such a high standard with Barts would cost?

It’s a heck of a lot of Bass for not a lot of ‘uppence’ GLWTS👍👍

• Like 1

• markyboy2106 changed the title to Sold Ibanez SR1000EFM Prestige - reduced £350