Why become a member? ×

Genzler Bass Array 12-3 slant price drop and trades added
£450
Edinburgh

Cabs now £400 each or swap for a mustang, ebo, hofner, thunderbird or some other interesting hollow body and or short scale.

I've changed my setup a lot recently, I've gone from using a (mic'd up) Genzler rig with a Radial DI, to just using a Noble preamp with IEMs. I carry a small Markbass 2x8 combo for a bit of stage sound, but I never hear it anyway.

I still have a big EBS rig (that's never used), so I'm reluctant to keep the Genzler too, although I'll definitely keep the Magellan, for now.

I have 2 Genzler 12-3 slants. I'll definitely sell one, although I will sell 2 if I can get my hands on a Barefaced two10. That's £450 each, to avoid confusion.

I have the Genzler dust covers, but no boxes, so collection or meetup would be preferred, though I'm sure I can find a box if needed.

The cabs are in my lockup just now, but I can get pics if needed, in the mean time here's some action shots from gigs....

Screenshot_20240311_175549_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240311_175847_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240311_175943_Photos.jpg

Edited by EmmettC
  • Like 2

• EmmettC changed the title to Genzler Bass Array 12-3 slant price drop and trades added

KK Baby Bass, a copy/homage/update to the Ampeg. They were made by a UK based I guy, but last I heard he has stopped production. It's a shame as they are great instruments.

• 4 weeks later...