Why become a member? ×

NGD JTV69 Variax

tauzero

Picked up on Friday from the Gardiner Houlgate auction house following their guitar sale (along with an Ebow and a Boss CE5). This is the JTV69 with HSS pickups rather than the JTV69S which is SSS. 

newguitar.thumb.jpg.435b38f90d0de73128adea9d7df006bd.jpg

Also came with the Workbench hardware - I already have that but it's not a bad thing to have a spare.

• Like 5

I have the JTV59, les paul shaped one. A great gigging tool when I needed all those different sounds and the acoustic sounds.

It made one less guitar on the smaller gigs. I got a power supply A/B TRS box, which meant I never needed to charge the battery.

Nicely made too. Good score TZ

I'm a bit of a Variax fanboi, I've got a 300, a 700 acoustic, 705 bass, JTV59, and now the JTV69. It'll get an outing tomorrow night at an open mic (where there's one other JTV59 and four other 700 acoustics).

8 hours ago, tauzero said:

I'm a bit of a Variax fanboi, I've got a 300, a 700 acoustic, 705 bass, JTV59, and now the JTV69. It'll get an outing tomorrow night at an open mic (where there's one other JTV59 and four other 700 acoustics).

crikey, that's a lot of ' a lot of different guitars'

I haven't used mine for some years now but I keep it for the next time I'm going to need a mulitude of guitars for one gig.