Why become a member? ×

SOLD**Apple Mac G5 1.6 Single**SOLD

Not frightfully high spec but #2 son has had Cubase and Logic running on it.

So it'll be
[list]
[*]1.6 Ghz Single processor.
[*]Memory I need to check but I think 1.5 Mb
[*]80 Gb HDD with OS X & various other bits of software loaded incl Garageband - added when we bought it secondhand from my drummers old printing firm
[*]No system disks
[*]Replacement DVD re-writer after the old one died - sticks slightly when it goes back through the door but just needs a little tap to close
[*]No keyboard, mouse, or monitor
[*]Good general condition and works fine, but I have upgraded to help out #2 son with his college course and because I want a dedicated recording machine
[/list]

They seem to go for £2-300 so to a BC'er and to get it out of the door (because we are currently overrun with computers of all sorts) make me an offer around £150-200 plus delivery, or collect from the South Coast (Littlehampton W Sussex) or I can meet up halfway within reason (I work in Guildford during the week and mainly gig around Portsmouth / Southampton

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='WalMan' post='487242' date='May 13 2009, 08:43 PM']Not frightfully high spec but #2 son has had Cubase and Logic running on it.

So it'll be
[list]
[*]1.6 Ghz Single processor.
[*]Memory I need to check but I think 1.5 Mb
[*]80 Gb HDD with OS X & various other bits of software loaded incl Garageband - added when we bought it secondhand from my drummers old printing firm
[*]No system disks
[*]Replacement DVD re-writer after the old one died - sticks slightly when it goes back through the door but just needs a little tap to close
[*]No keyboard, mouse, or monitor
[*]Good general condition and works fine, but I have upgraded to help out #2 son with his college course and because I want a dedicated recording machine
[/list]

They seem to go for £2-300 so to a BC'er and to get it out of the door (because we are currently overrun with computers of all sorts) make me an offer around £150-200 plus delivery, or collect from the South Coast (Littlehampton W Sussex) or I can meet up halfway within reason (I work in Guildford during the week and mainly gig around Portsmouth / Southampton[/quote]
i dont think 1.5mb memory could run textedit :)

[quote name='Kev' post='487336' date='May 13 2009, 09:56 PM']i dont think 1.5mb memory could run textedit :)[/quote]
Do you know I typed Gb and then changed it for some reason

Edited by WalMan