Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yamaha BB605 Burst upgraded with Bartolini pickups + Bartolini NTMB +F onboard preamp £400
£550
Great Yarmouth

Lukasz Chyla

Nathan East Sculpted Body Design

Solid Alder Body

5-String Maple Neck

Rosewood Fingerboard

24 Frets

Bartolini pickups

Bartolini NTMB +F onboard preamp

Gold finish Tuners/Hardware

Shipping available.

P1030051.JPG

P1030053.JPG

P1030055.JPG

P1030056.JPG

Edited by Lukasz Chyla
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lukasz Chyla changed the title to Yamaha BB605 Burst upgraded with Bartolini pickups + Bartolini NTMB +F onboard preamp pd £450
  • 1 month later...

I keep coming back to this Lukasz.

Being a Yamaha, it's almost certainly an excellent instrument. The spec is top-notch and it looks immaculate. Altogether, it's hard to imagine a better bass for this money. To top things off, the seller is reliable and a gent. I WISH I needed a fiver 😭

Glwts mate 👍🏻

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tobiewharton said:

I keep coming back to this Lukasz.

Being a Yamaha, it's almost certainly an excellent instrument. The spec is top-notch and it looks immaculate. Altogether, it's hard to imagine a better bass for this money. To top things off, the seller is reliable and a gent. I WISH I needed a fiver 😭

Glwts mate 👍🏻

Thanks mate!

• Lukasz Chyla changed the title to Yamaha BB605 Burst upgraded with Bartolini pickups + Bartolini NTMB +F onboard preamp pd £400
  • Lukasz Chyla changed the title to Yamaha BB605 Burst upgraded with Bartolini pickups + Bartolini NTMB +F onboard preamp £400
  • 1 month later...

The fact that this bass still hasn't sold is baffling to me. I used to play a BB604, and while its electronics were a little lacking (an issue that has very much been fixed here) it was one of the nicest playing basses I've ever laid hands on. Comfortable, relatively light, and incredibly stable (never had to touch the truss rod in six years and it would stay in tune for months).

I make my own basses, I'm broke, I have far too many instruments in my not-large home already and I don't play five strings, but I'm still sorely tempted by this.

• Haha 1