Why become a member? ×

Mesa 1x12 Subway Cab left @£400 - will ship. Trades?
£1850
Tiverton, Devon

£400 for remaining cab.

**Now open to trades - I need the space. Whatcha got? PM me**

**1x15 cab now sold**

**Amp now sold**
**Will ship 1x12 cab**

Following my age-inspired transition to a lighter rig (BareFaced Compacts) and a yearn for ‘that Ampeg sound’ from the band, I’m putting my Mesa Boogie Subway rig up for sale.

It’s all in extremely good condition, works perfectly, has been my go to rig for over three years, sounds er, awesome, as they say, and has never let me down.

It comprises of:

* Mesa Subway D800+ head/amp with Mesa padded bag, and even includes the Owner’s Manual **NOW SOLD**

* Mesa Subway Ultra-Lite 1x15 cab, 400w, 8 ohms, adjustable tweeter, and Mesa cover - **NOW SOLD**

* Mesa Subway Ultra-Lite 1x12 cab, 400w, 8 ohms, adjustable tweeter, and Mesa cover

Happy with a half way meet within reason.

Split? Go on then….

Amp @ £775 - SOLD

1x15 @ £700 - SOLD

1x12 @ £400

I’ll ship at your cost and risk, reckon on about £50 and I’ll refund any change. I’ve tried to be fair with the prices, and they are currently still rare in these parts. This rig is almost as good as new, at a fraction of new prices, if you can find any.

IMG_6924.jpeg

IMG_6929.jpeg

IMG_6935.jpeg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
  • Like 8

If there's a really k......red bass set up at the rehearsal studios, I just take my Noble and a Limiter on a Board down, and it will make most sound pretty good.  Added to your Mesa and it sounds brilliant.........just saying! (and you don't need a Noble.  My Sans Amp has an Ampeg setting).

• Alfie Noakes changed the title to Mesa Subway D800+ Head, and 1x12 Subway Cab - Head reduced, and will ship cab
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to Just the Mesa 1x12 Subway Cab left @£400 - will ship.
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to Mesa 1x12 Subway Cab left @£400 - will ship. Trades?