Why become a member? ×

2 x EDEN EX112-8 ***ONLY 1 LEFT NOW*** PRICE DROP, £170
£320
North London

Last one left. Now £170.

For sale, 2 x Eden EX112 8ohm 300W cabs. Each cab has a 12 inch neodymium speaker with a concentric tweeter mounted in the centre of the speaker. This really helps keep the cabinet size and weight to a minimum and a top mounted handle makes the 13.7kg an easy carry. These are lightly gigged and in great condition. They both have Roqsolid covers, also in almost new condition. I replaced the original jack input sockets with speakons but I will include the old jack sockets in the sale too. I used these with my Genz Benz Streamliner amp and they sounded really good. As a 2x12 rig they can get pretty loud. I think their sound quality punches well above their original cost. They were over £300 each when I bought them new and I'm looking for £320 for the pair. Shipping will be an issue due to weight and size so I'm looking for collection from London N4, or a meet up somewhere convenient. I do head up to Northamptonshire reasonably regularly too if that helps.

IMG_1556.JPEG

IMG_1557.JPEG

IMG_1555.JPEG

Edited by ratman

I would prefer to sell these as a pair. But somebody has just asked me if I'll sell him just one of them, so if anybody else wants the other one do give me a shout. But for now at least they're still a pair of speakers for sale.

Edited by ratman
  • Thanks 1

• ratman changed the title to 2 x EDEN EX112-8 ***ONLY 1 LEFT NOW*** PRICE DROP, £170