Why become a member? ×

FS: Eden WT-400 Bass Amp & Case, £275 o.n.o. - *SOLD*
£275
Potton, Central East Bedfordshire

£SOLD

Hi Folks, 

Up for sale only is one of David Eden's amazing World Tour Series bass amps, from the golden era of Eden bass gear that graced stages across the world during the late 90s and early Noughties.

This year 2000 model is a superb example of the WT-400, which is in excellent condition and sounds fantastic ! 

These amps are incredibly powerful, have very musical e.q. and are relatively lightweight... 

I'm after £SOLD or near offer for the amp and the hard case that it comes with. 

I bought this from @E sharplast year, mainly to use on a recording project and as a back up to my Mesa Boogie amps for gigs, but in all truth, it's hardly been used since I bought it last September. 

Apart from having too much gear, I've also just purchased another bass, so I'm looking to balance the books by moving this onto a new owner, who I hope will get a lot more use out of it and enjoy everything it has to offer. 

Here's a link to last E Sharp's for sale ad, which properly explains the back story on this amp. 

As you can see, I'm only the second owner of this classic head... 

Here's a couple of YouTube demos that tell you a lot about the versatile and powerful tonal shaping possibilities this amp offers:

And this old ZZ Sounds ad has all the spec for the WT-400. 

https://www.zzounds.com/item--EDEWT400

I'm based in Potton, Central Bedfordshire, not to far from the Beds/Cambs border and ideally would prefer to sell this to someone who can collect in person. 

Not only is that a safer way to buy, you'll also get a chance to test the amp out properly - and have a good old natter about all things bass of course whilst being supplied copious amounts of tea, coffee and biscuits .. 😁

Shipping (at buyer's expense) could be a possibility, but we'd need to discuss it... I also work in London and travel regularly through Beds/Herts, so a meet up along the A1 corridor in that neck of the woods is doable too. 

If you've any questions, want any more info or photos, please PM or ask away here. 

Thanks for looking! 😊

Cheers 

Nik

IMG_20240128_185319.jpg

IMG_20240128_185258.jpg

IMG_20240128_184952.jpg

IMG_20240128_184945.jpg

IMG_20240128_184939.jpg

IMG_20240128_184900.jpg

IMG_20240128_184515.jpg

IMG_20240128_185014.jpg

IMG_20240128_185020.jpg

IMG_20240128_185134.jpg

IMG_20240128_185118.jpg

IMG_20240128_184450.jpg

IMG_20240128_184442.jpg

Edited by silverfoxnik
Now SOLD
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Pow_22 said:

Been considering one of these for a while to pair with my Eden 4x10.  if my stuff shifts anytime soon i may well be in touch!

No problem, and GLWTS of your stuff... 

Not an easy time to shift gear at the moment, but at least January is almost out of the way! 

• Like 2

Thanks @thestick,

It's a great sounding amp - you're absolutely right. 

Btw - I used to have a KSD 5 string that I bought directly from Bernie Goodfellow, who set it up for me and fitted it with an Aguilar preamp... It was a really nice bass! 

GLWTS of your one.. 👍😊

Edited by silverfoxnik

😁

Much as I believe in the core Basschat mantra of 'you can never have too many basses' , my two existing 5 string basses (that don't get enough playing time as it is), would definitely object to the arrival of another 5er at Silverfox Towers - lovely as your KSD undoubtedly is! 

They're already struggling to cope with the arrival of the CIJ Jazz that i bought at the weekend... 

Edited by silverfoxnik
  • Like 1

• silverfoxnik changed the title to SOLD : Eden WT-400 Bass Amp & Case, £SOLD