Why become a member? ×

Fender Mustang PJ - *SOLD*
£450
Haywards Heath

JoeS

Fender Mustang PJ in sonic blue - yes, I know it looks white in the photos- with rosewood fretboard (not the pau ferro used on later models).

IMG_4360.thumb.jpeg.acdcc5726a7293c23d20bcaf9d461783.jpegIMG_4359.thumb.jpeg.5aceb0741b405ff9ae92eff2b520b827.jpegIMG_4358.thumb.jpeg.e94270d188782ef1c8a22aaa90615465.jpegIMG_4361.thumb.jpeg.aff7e3f363ae4fbae0c2e514a1dc6918.jpegIMG_4362.thumb.jpeg.3e6d991d24af1754586f5c59b7f9abb8.jpeg

Aside from some new strings and a new pickup selector switch (more or less mandatory on these) the bass is in excellent condition, as it should be having spent most of its existence as a rarely needed backup or in a gig bag at home. Note: no such gig bag will be included in the sale.

Weight is 3.9kg according to my shiny new luggage scales.

Collection from Haywards Heath, West Sussex preferred, but I would be happy to deliver or meet within a reasonable distance.

Any questions, requests for additional photos etc, just let me know!

Edited by JoeS
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, Len_derby said:

That looks exactly the same as mine. I love it, and it’s much more versatile than some would think. Realistically priced, too. GLWTS.

Thanks Len, they are fantastic instruments and this one really deserves to have seen more playing time than it has!

37 minutes ago, richardd said:

Hi Joe.Would you be travelling by road to York,if so what route would you be taking?.Rich

I’ve sent you a message, Rich 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

I have the varnished wood version of this and I love it. It's lighter than the Jazz, lovely neck, sounds great, easy to carry. Whats not to like.

All the best with the sale. If I didn't have mine, I'd love to have the sonic blue one. TBH I'd like to have this one AND mine as well, but the CFO has spoken. Can't buy any more (she never said anything about making one).

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • JoeS changed the title to *SOLD* Fender Mustang PJ