Why become a member? ×

Gretsch G6136LSB White Falcon - *SOLD*
£2300
Bournemouth

Grewster

So here’s the first of two basses I never thought I would be selling, but it is what it is. You don’t see too many of these, the photo’s don’t really do her justice, she’s a blingy beast of a bass which I have had from new about 7 years maybe? In that time I have recorded with it once, rehearsed possibly a dozen times and played live maybe twice, the rest of the time she has simply been hanging on my wall, so her condition is excellent. I’ll be happy to take more pics if asked and will happily answer any question! Currently strung with GHS Pressurewounds. Collection from BH1 preferred but prepared to meet up somewhere mutually agreeable! Thanks for looking.

IMG_1027.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg

IMG_1028.jpeg

IMG_1029.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

IMG_1032.jpeg

IMG_1033.jpeg

Edited by Grewster
Sold!
  • Like 17

• 3 months later...
On 06/01/2024 at 17:18, Grewster said:

So here’s the first of two basses I never thought I would be selling, but it is what it is. You don’t see too many of these, the photo’s don’t really do her justice, she’s a blingy beast of a bass which I have had from new about 7 years maybe? In that time I have recorded with it once, rehearsed possibly a dozen times and played live maybe twice, the rest of the time she has simply been hanging on my wall, so her condition is excellent. I’ll be happy to take more pics if asked and will happily answer any question! Currently strung with GHS Pressurewounds. Collection from BH1 preferred but prepared to meet up somewhere mutually agreeable! Thanks for looking.

IMG_1027.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg

IMG_1028.jpeg

IMG_1029.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

IMG_1032.jpeg

IMG_1033.jpeg

Is this still for sale?

On 11/04/2024 at 10:27, Nick Hailes said:

Is this still for sale, I'm very interested in it. Cheers 🍻 

Sorry Nick … I’ve stopped getting notifications for some reason, just seen your posts! The bass is gone, I’m afraid. if I spot one anywhere I’ll let you know. Cheers.

• Sad 1

• Grewster changed the title to *SOLD* Gretsch G6136LSB White Falcon