Why become a member? ×

PENDING Acoustic Image Doubleshot w. Mooradian backpack - *SOLD*
£430
Somerset/London

This Acoustic Image Doubleshot is essentially new as I bought it from Laurence (who ran AI Europe) a couple of months ago. It comes with the AI Mooradian backpack which will take a smaller head (such as the AI Clarus) and all the cables you need. So, you can move a DB and your amplification in one go (assuming it’s not a massive trek). I’m selling it because I’ve started playing with an, erm, enthusiastic drummer, and need a bigger cab to keep up. The Doubleshot is perfect for smaller gigs, fantastic neutral sound as you’d expect. I paid £469 for the cab and £78 for the backpack, so consider this a decent price for gear that’s been used at a couple of rehearsals. All technical specs are available online (despite AI’s sad demise). Happy to post at buyer’s expense. 

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0199.jpeg

Edited by Richard Jinman
  • Like 2

It's a shame it hasn't worked out for you. I've heard a lot of good things about them and was very tempted to get one last year but decided on a GR powered cab instead as I've got more preamps than is healthy. The DS is 600w though...maybe have a word with your drummer :)

Yes, it’s a close call. I love the sound I get from the Doubleshot, but it’s a more dispersed sound… perfect for jazz and smaller gigs. Has anyone ever had a successful word with a drummer? :)

• Haha 1

• Richard Jinman changed the title to SOLD Acoustic Image Doubleshot w. Mooradian backpack