Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro Express - Waterslide decal replacement and refinish

carlsim

8 hours ago, glassmoon said:

Last question... What are the dimensions you used for the decal. The "Sadowsky" part I mean? 

To be honest, Rob already had the Sadowsky logo so just amended the design he already had and added the MetroExpress…

initially he made a mistake and put a space in between the metro and express, but when I mentioned it he sent me another set FOC!

definitely recommended… read the instructions it comes with and you can’t go too far wrong…

don’t do what I did though - as per my thread, I tried to remove a hair in the poly, pierced the decal and it melted!

good luck and post results…

• Like 1

From what I understand, the Sadowsky part is just under 6 cm. Any chance someone could confirm that for me? 

Still waiting for the bass. Thomann did say "usually ships 1-2 weeks" but I'm just flipping impatient 😂

On 01/04/2024 at 18:02, glassmoon said:

From what I understand, the Sadowsky part is just under 6 cm. Any chance someone could confirm that for me? 

Still waiting for the bass. Thomann did say "usually ships 1-2 weeks" but I'm just flipping impatient 😂

Same boat, just ordered this evening...decal is the first job.