Why become a member? ×

Musicman Bongo 4 HH Stealth Black for sale or trade (Price Reduced) - *SOLD*
£1500
Cambridgeshire

bassatnight

For sale: Musicman Bongo 4 string in stealth black 2005 - £1,400 (SOLD)

Sadly, I need to cull the heard further following the recent sale of my Rickenbacker 4003.

Up next is my lovely punchy Musicman Bongo. The bass comes with the original hard case, sadly I do not have the case key. 

She is in good condition, with only a very small round chip on the back of the neck, which I have tried to capture in the photos, I am afraid the photos are not the best, but I hope to take some decent ones when I get home at the weekend.

Works perfectly, but the compensated nut has a small split under the G string, it doesn’t affect the playability and I have sourced a new replacement from Musicman which I will include with the bass.

UK sale only. Happy to courier at cost to your good self.

I might consider a trade for a similar value bass in decent condition, Rickenbacker 4003 in Midnight Blue would definitely be of serious interest.

Tradewise

Rickenbacker 4003 

Fender Marcus Miller

Stingray 5er

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

IMG_0336.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0338.jpeg

IMG_0337.jpeg

IMG_0344.jpeg

IMG_0343.jpeg

IMG_0342.jpeg

IMG_0341.jpeg

IMG_1220.jpeg

IMG_1219.jpeg

Edited by bassatnight
  • Like 6

• bassatnight changed the title to Musicman Bongo 4 HH Stealth Black for sale (poss trades)
  • bassatnight changed the title to Musicman Bongo 4 HH Stealth Black for sale or trade
  • bassatnight changed the title to Musicman Bongo 4 HH Stealth Black for sale or trade (SOLD)