Why become a member? Ɨ

Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet ON HOLD - *SOLD*
Ā£285
Leicestershire

bassbiscuits

NOW SOLD - cheers.
Ā 

Ā 

Bought this just last month from fellow Basschatter Geoff90Guitar with a view to running it with my other Markbass Traveller 121H cab as a portable 2x12 rig.Ā 
Ā 

It sounds great but alas I prefer my existing combination of 1x12 and 2x10 as seen in the background here.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s an Italian-made cab, clean and in really great condition. These 1x12s seem to come up less often than the more common 2x10, 4x10 or 1x15 cabs.Ā 
Ā 

I find 12ā€ speakers to be right in the sweet spot of adding some warmth to a pair of 10ā€ speakers, while being smaller and more portable than a 15ā€. Ā 
Ā 

Havenā€™t even had a chance to gig it yet, but shortage of money, car repairs needed and the fact Iā€™ve already got a few other Markbass cabs means Iā€™m moving this one on.Ā 

Ā 

PRICE DROP to Ā£250.

Ā 

Prefer to meet up somewhere suitable or collection if you want to try it out first (you're more than welcome obviously). Iā€™m in south Leicestershire but travel to Derby fairly regularly if that's any help.Ā Ā 
Ā 

Nice one.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by bassbiscuits
Edited for extra info
  • Like 2

• bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet FINAL PRICE DROP TO Ā£250
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet ON HOLD
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121 SOLD