Why become a member? ×

Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£285
Leicestershire

bassbiscuits

NOW SOLD - cheers.

Bought this just last month from fellow Basschatter Geoff90Guitar with a view to running it with my other Markbass Traveller 121H cab as a portable 2x12 rig. 

It sounds great but alas I prefer my existing combination of 1x12 and 2x10 as seen in the background here. 

It’s an Italian-made cab, clean and in really great condition. These 1x12s seem to come up less often than the more common 2x10, 4x10 or 1x15 cabs. 

I find 12” speakers to be right in the sweet spot of adding some warmth to a pair of 10” speakers, while being smaller and more portable than a 15”.  

Haven’t even had a chance to gig it yet, but shortage of money, car repairs needed and the fact I’ve already got a few other Markbass cabs means I’m moving this one on. 

PRICE DROP to £250.

Prefer to meet up somewhere suitable or collection if you want to try it out first (you're more than welcome obviously). I’m in south Leicestershire but travel to Derby fairly regularly if that's any help.  

Nice one. 

Edited by bassbiscuits
Edited for extra info
  • Like 2

• bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet FINAL PRICE DROP TO £250
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121H cabinet ON HOLD
  • bassbiscuits changed the title to Markbass Traveller 121 SOLD