Why become a member? ×

Micro Pedal Clearout - bargain entry level fun!
£60
NW Wilts / W Berks

Cat Burrito

I bought all these cheap online and they were all surprisingly good. All from Amazon / EBay and less than a year old. They've been out to a handful of open mics but I wound up using the Boss stuff. They've mostly sat on a pedalboard on top of a shelf. All in good condition but they do all have velcro on the underside. £3 postage per pedal (if buying more than one, assume £1 extra for postage so 2 for £4 p&p)

IMG_6539.jpg.612f38e630f50e5a7f1126740dfdafcb.jpg

Vivlex Tuner - £12 plus £3 postage

IMG_6536.jpg.b0307a465e4818887df40a9f346637e8.jpg

Kmise Chorus - £15 plus £3 postage

IMG_6538.jpg.f1d414fc322152f8ab9f5a632847de35.jpg

Donner Fuzz pedal - £15 plus £3 postage

IMG_6535.jpg.63294a3fcc60a788bc6d09ecf8b60a9c.jpg

Iset Delay £15 plus £3 postage

All were amazing for the money. I believe all are less than a year old from new and in decent condition. I used them with bass, mandolin and mandocello and they were surprisingly versatile. I usually post on the same working day as receiving payment (depending on time). PayPal is best or bank transfer. Cash on collection too if anyone is old school. Check my feedback thread and buy with confidence. 

• 5 months later...

I just bought one of these tuners (wish I’d bought yours instead!) so I thought I’d just mention that they’re great.

It was the only size that would fit on my pedalboard so I thought I’d give it a try. I was fully expecting to send it back but it’s super fast and stable. Much prefer it to my TU-2. Bargain for the price!

• Thanks 1