Why become a member? ×

Stingray 'Sterling' (by Music Man) Sub Series - 4 String. **Price reduction Now £250** - *SOLD*
£290
Southampton UK

bumnote2

For Sale, an immaculate 4 String Stirling (by Music Man) Sub Series Stingray.

This Bass is in immaculate condition and was purchased new in December 2021. It's never been gigged but had home use only, even had the plastic film on the pick guard which I removed yesterday for the photographs. Bass was bought by my old buddy and Band Mate Nigel (Bumnote on BC) who sadly passed away in April this year. This is the second Bass I've advertised on Basschat as his Wife has asked me to sell on his Bass collection.

I'm really impressed with the build quality and finish on this instrument which compares well with the much more expensive offerings in Music Man's flagship line. Lovely maple neck on this too. Active electronics give this Bass Bass an added punch and it really is a nice example. Just look at the finish on that Black paintwork - like glass.

I've priced this to sell and a good quality gig bag is included.

Go on, treat yourself for Christmas - you know you want to!!

I'd prefer pickup/collection but I can arrange fully insured delivery for an additional approx. £20. 

P1050106.JPG

P1050107.JPG

P1050108.JPG

P1050109.JPG

P1050111.JPG

P1050112.JPG

P1050113.JPG

P1050114.JPG

P1050115.JPG

P1050116.JPG

P1050117.JPG

P1050118.JPG

Edited by bumnote2
Remove out of focus pic.
  • Like 10

• bumnote2 changed the title to Stingray 'Sterling' (by Music Man) Sub Series - 4 String.

Foul tempter that y'are!

In all seriousness this is genuinely a bass I've been eyeing up for some time (to complete a P/J/MM Leo trilogy), but unfortunately other essential non-bassy things (alas such things do exist) need to take priority, like the £192 I've just had to shell out for a new battery for the car. While I'm sure you'd be annoyed by this still being up for sale by then I'm not going to be in the market until at least Easter I'm afraid, unless I get a sudden windfall before then.

• bumnote2 changed the title to Stingray 'Sterling' (by Music Man) Sub Series - 4 String. **Price reduction Now £250**
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan. Thanks for your message. Glad you're interested in the MusicMan bass.

Happy to let you view first. I'm in North Baddesley near Romsey. Would that be convenient for you?

If so, when did you have in mind?

Regards

Ron Hughes.

• bumnote2 changed the title to Stingray 'Sterling' (by Music Man) Sub Series - 4 String. **Bass is now SOLD **