Why become a member? ×

Co pilot orbit - synthy Modulated Fuzz - price drop - *SOLD*
£120
Morecambe

lee650

I've not had this long, but I've not had a chance to make it indispensable (my band has expanded so I'm not using so many synthy effects)

These are hand made in Santo Domingo and are very rare in the UK and you don't see them often,so its a great opportunity to get one. At its core its a very synthy Fuzz as used by John Davis of Nerve amongst others. One side of the pedal is a gated Fuzz, much like a Zvex Mastatron, but it has a clean blend, the other is a VCO or ring modulator, which can make spaceship/ laser gun sounds, to octave below sounds, to sample rate reduced sounds and any kind of synthy madness you can think of, it can be controlled with an expression pedal too, one of the coolest crazy yet musical pedals I've owned. 

Even if you don't use the VCO side (you'll want too) it's worth the cash for the gated Fuzz. 

The 2  toggle switches allows to route the expression/cv input to control, the fuzz voice volume, the VCO voice volume and/or the VCO voice Freq via the expression jack

This was bought brand new and imported by the previous owner, neither he or i have used it. No box but will be well packed for transport, I will include a brand spanking new never used TRS cable too.

Sold

20231019_170215.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 3

This Fuzz would be right up your Alley Peter, and you'd be able to get the best out of it.

Add an OC2 to this and you'll be in synth heaven. I will include the TRS cable for free, just add an expression pedal and ket the fun begin.

• Like 1

• lee650 changed the title to Co pilot orbit - synthy Modulated Fuzz - SOLD