Why become a member? ×

2023 Fender Player Precision NOW £625!!! - *SOLD*
£650
Chesterfield

Sammybass

NOW SOLD!!

PRICE DROP NOW £625!!!

Immaculate Fender Player Precision in seafoam green. Purchased from Andertons in May for a project that never materialised. 
Fitted with a Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarterpounder (original pickup is included). 
8.4lbs. 
Pickup from Chesterfield or add £25 for UK courier. 

IMG_4429.jpeg

IMG_4428.jpeg

IMG_4432.jpeg

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_4430.jpeg

IMG_4431.jpeg

IMG_4434.jpeg

Edited by Sammybass
Sold
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Minininjarob said:

Sorry to hijack this thread (bass is gorgeous BTW I have a similar one!) - but how did you find the SD pickups changed the sound? I was thinking of a similar upgrade. 

The bass was for a Pop-Punk tribute that never happened, so if you think Blink 182, you’ll know the sound. Very loud almost active-sounding. Plenty of scooped lushness. I’ve dropped them in loads of basses and they’re great, but don’t expect much subtlety! 😂

11 minutes ago, Sammybass said:

The bass was for a Pop-Punk tribute that never happened, so if you think Blink 182, you’ll know the sound. Very loud almost active-sounding. Plenty of scooped lushness. I’ve dropped them in loads of basses and they’re great, but don’t expect much subtlety! 😂

That’s exactly what I’d be playing! Sounds like it would be a great upgrade for me, thanks. 
Maybe if the buyer of the bass would prefer the original pickups you might sell the SDs?

If not thanks for the advice anyway, really appreciate it. 

• Thanks 1

• Sammybass changed the title to 2023 Fender Player Precision NOW £625!!!
On 09/10/2023 at 15:53, Sammybass said:

Subtlety is overrated 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Sammybass changed the title to 2023 Fender Player Precision NOW SOLD!!!