Why become a member? ×

Trying a Reverend Decision P near London

DDR

Hello BCs

I'm not sure where this topic would go.

Basically I don't want to buy stuff online without trying it. I'm pretty intrigued by the Reverend Decision P and as I'm not willing to go all the way up to Glasgow to try one (they're out of stock right now anyway) I would like to know if it's too much to ask to go round someone's place near London who has one and play it, to see what my hands and ears think of it.

Outrageous request?

Hope everyone's well!

Dave

It's not outrageous - I know I'm of zero use in this instance being neither near London nor in possession of a Reverend Decision P, but I'd get the kettle on for any BCer wanting to try out a bass of mine for research purposes.

Although I would say that distance selling regulations are your friend in this respect - you know what you want and it'd cost you a lot less than a trip to Glasgow to send the bass back to Glasgow if you decided it wasn't for you...

Good luck!

Edited by neepheid
  • Like 2

Or you could come to the South East Bass Bash, which I plan to attend, along with my Reverend.  I suppose if you live south of the river, it might be easier for you to attend this rather than come up to Barnet.  If you live in north London though, pop over here.

Edited by BillyBass
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BillyBass said:

Hi @DDR, I live in London, just, and I own a Reverend Decision P so send me a PM and we'll sort something out.

I live at the top of the Northern Line.

Absolute champion, messaging you now!