Why become a member? ×

F/S Cort GB75-JJ 5-string bass - now just £250 - *SOLD*
£300
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE

Cort GB75-JJ – Excellent condition

For sale is my lovely Cort GB75 bass. The serial number dates the bass to 2017.  The bass is in excellent overall condition with barely a mark on it. 

The transparent amber finish allows the wood grain to shine through and the satin-finished neck is really delightful to move up and down on.  The bass is all original although I imagine the strings are not the original fit items.

String spacing at the bridge is 19mm.  The flamed maple fingerboard has been beautifully finished and the fret work is excellent too.  The frets themselves have barely any visible wear.  This particular bass weighs in at bang on 8lbs 13oz or 4.0kgs in new money by my scales so nice and light for a 5er.

To my mind these basses are some of the best-value instruments around with good quality tone woods, Hipshot tuners and an Omega bridge.  The bass comes with a gig bag.  I don't believe that these are made any more and I have seen a few with the J/H pickup combo but hardly any with this J/J configuration.

Spec:

BODY – Swamp Ash

NUT WIDTH - 39mm

NECK - Canadian Hard-Maple

FRETBOARD - Flamed Maple (305mm Radius)

FRETS - 21 Frets

SCALE - 35"

TUNERS - Hipshot Ultralite Tuners

BRIDGE - Omega Bridge

STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE - 19mm

PICKUPS - Voiced Tone VTB-ST pickups

ELECTRONICS - 2-band EQ with Active/Passive Push-Pull

HARDWARE - Chrome

I’d much prefer to meet up somewhere in person to exchange the bass.  If you are not too far away, delivery to you in exchange for some petrol money would be ideal rather than send my courier.  If you are a bit further away then I’d be happy to meet up somewhere halfway too.

If none of this is possible then a courier would be the last resort and would be for you to organise.  I will be very flexible with your collection arrangements as I am able to work from home if necessary.

Priced to sell at £275 please.

Edited by ead
  • Like 7

I had a Cort GB75JH with the MusicMan style pickup at the bridge but everything  else the same as yours, it was an absolutely fantastic bass that punched WAY above its weight - it was better than the Sire’s that I have IMO. I was a bit of a snob about having a Cort but I was well impressed - I’d have potentially took this if I hadn’t just spaffed all my cash on a different bass yesterday! Good luck with the sale - these basses are incredibly good for £300, I can’t think of anything that comes close at this price even 2nd hand 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ead changed the title to F/S Cort GB75-JJ 5-string bass SOLD