Why become a member? ×

Tele Bass On Hold - *SOLD*
£240
N Ireland

briansbrew

Here we have a Tele bass build

I Acquired this beautiful birdseye neck from a fellow Basschatter which is brand new, maker unknow

The body I got from a local guy who bought it from guitar build and it had been sprayed green

Not a great job on his finishing technique, I rubbed this down and refinished it in Antique white, there is a subtle shade of green showing through but not too noticable and the spray job is decent

He made a hash of the string through hole's which I had to cover over with a brass plate, not perfect but it hides the hashed holes he drilled

The bridge I have put on it is new but does not match up with the string through holes, if you want to use these then a different bridge will need to be sourced

New Hipshot tuners

New bloodstone handwound 51-54 Tele pickup

New pickguard from WD

CTS pots

Lovely neck with birdseye front and back, the neck alone cost me £200 and the rest of the parts and body came to over £300, due to the frets needing attention I have set a low asking price

The buyer will have to address some fret buzz at the higher end of the fretboard, some of these frets will need dressed and maybe some levelling which I am unable to do

Any question's please fire away

IMG_0934.thumb.jpeg.a98338b91cdfc8e9549f6b0d10ff7a73.jpegIMG_0935.thumb.jpeg.77e614fd953f39dc32fbe48e31b7d88e.jpeg

Edited by briansbrew
  • Like 6

• briansbrew changed the title to Tele Bass SOLD