Why become a member? ×

Rafferty HPF Pre 2 Bass Preamp / Adjustable High Pass Filter / Phase Switch. Price drop: £50+postage - *SOLD*
£60
Barnet

BillyBass

This is how Mr Rafferty describes his product:

The HPF Pre-2 is a very handy utility tool, predominantly for Bassists. This little box is a preamp with controls including an adjustable high pass filter, independent volume control, and a phase switch. This box is a great tool for some sound related issues bass players can experience using amps or PA systems, by tuning out subharmonic thump and wool, and focusing sound in general.

It has a filter cutoff adjustable from 35hz to 150hz, and runs using a standard 9v centre tip negative supply.

I haven't used this, apart from seeing whether it worked or not.  I took it to a gig in the summer, wrapping it in that stuff you see under cutlery trays to stop them sliding about-I use the stuff between head and cabinet.  Unfortunately, the weather was so hot, it got stuck to the HPF in places, see photos.  Apart from that, this is how I received it from Mr Rafferty.

I live in Barnet, close to High Barnet tube, or just south of where the A1 meets the M25, in case anyone wants to come and pick it up.

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

Edited by BillyBass
  • Like 1

• BillyBass changed the title to Rafferty HPF Pre 2 Bass Preamp / Adjustable High Pass Filter / Phase Switch. Price drop: £50+postage***Sold