Why become a member? ×

Fender Aerodyne CIJ for sale - *SOLD*
£730
Manchester

Paul C

For Sale a Black Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass. Crated In Japan 2004. PJ configuration. 

Now £700

All original to the best of my knowledge with the exception of the pickups which were a bit meh. Swapped out for a set of Toneriders which sound great to my ears. Originals will be passed on to buyer if u wish to revert it back to stock. 

A few minor dings in line with its age bit nothing awful at all. The biggest one I've tried to photograph to the best of my ability. I think its in very good condition overall. The neck is really lovely on this bass.....not sticky all but with a slight vintage looking finish. The binding round the ages of the body is really cool touch. Its strung with pretty new Roto Steels 105.

Strap locks will be removed before sale. 

Weight on the luggage strap thingy, attached to the guitar strap/instrument, comes in at around 4.1KG. 

I've included a few snaps of my own but this link should take you to the Guitarzilla advert where i bought it. 

https://reverb.com/item/40183525?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=40183525

Price is pretty firm. No trades thanks. New boiler means I need cash. 

I can't ship but I'm prepared to drive 30 / 40 mins max to meet someone who's a definite buyer. 

Located in South Manchester. 

Direct message if u have any questions of if you want to come and try it out. 

IMG_20221116_141328.jpg

IMG_20221116_141344.jpg

IMG_20221116_141352~2.jpg

IMG_20221116_141426.jpg

IMG_20221116_141409.jpg

Edited by Paul C
Shipping added
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

This is another bass that has been in my dreams for a looong time (together with the Scheter Model T) .... If only I had the money for it (and I was in Great Britain) I would take it away in a blink of an eye!! Good luck with the sale !

• Thanks 1

Are you sure about the date? I don't believe the "jazz" control plate and pick guard came in until much later. They were first made in 2003 and those had no pick guard and the controks and jack were through body, a year or two later they used a Strat type jack arrangement. AFAIK the style on yours is a few years in.

• Paul C changed the title to *SOLD* Fender Aerodyne CIJ for sale