Why become a member? ×

Price drop to £32. D’Addario HALF ROUNDS - ENR71-5SL 45-130. Unused. SUPER LONG SCALE. - *SOLD*
£40
Gloucestershire

An unused set of half-rounds. Super long scale. 45-130. The outer cardboard packet has some creases but the inner polythene packet is unopened.

I’m having a massive string clear out.....somehow....I don’t know how but I seem to have acquired a large selection.....!

Postage can be arranged.

Edited by MungoBass
Sold

• 1 month later...
  • MungoBass changed the title to Price drop to £35. D’Addario Half Rounds ENR71-5SL 45-130. Unused. SUPER LONG SCALE.
8 hours ago, ziggydolphinboy said:

would these suit a fretless more ?

kindest regards

ziggy

Hi Ziggy.  Personally, I think it depends on what tone you are after. These strings are not as bright as round wounds but not as mellow as flat wounds, so a good half-way house! However, they would suit a fretless well because the smoother finish will be kinder to the fingerboard and less likely to create grooves in the wood. 

• MungoBass changed the title to Price drop to £32. D’Addario Half Rounds ENR71-5SL 45-130. Unused. SUPER LONG SCALE.
  • MungoBass changed the title to Price drop to £32. D’Addario HALF ROUNDS - ENR71-5SL 45-130. Unused. SUPER LONG SCALE.
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Schnozzalee said:

What's super long in inches? Is it a set for 35/36 or 34? Can't seem to find the deets.

I believe they are 38 inches from ball end to taper. The back of the packet states 36 inch scale used for tension measurements. The extra length should allow more scope for stringing through body basses.

Hope that helps?

• MungoBass changed the title to Sold Price drop to £32. D’Addario HALF ROUNDS - ENR71-5SL 45-130. Unused. SUPER LONG SCALE.