Why become a member? ×

Greenboy Fearless F112 + MESA D800 (both on hold) - *SOLD*
£1200
Northampton - Can Drive or Post Amp

Ander87

Hey all,

Only selling as I'm off stages - an amazing stunning rig and quite rare cab!

Mesa D800 in great condition, £550 - any questions do ask away but a classic, effects loop, EQ on 4 bands, voicing control, hi pass filter... Comes with a fitted Gator bag as new. (Sold)

Greenboy Fearless F112, £650 - 3 cone design for bass, mid driver and tweeter with two different configurations. 8Ohm, up to 1200w that you can blast on this beauty.

Amazing condition and about 17kg if I'm right? As you know from here I've been a convert to Barefaced... until I listened to this - same ethos but thicker bottom, more substance for sure and the different switch configurations on the tweeter are great.

Plus, it's wedged so you can imagine how nicely it projects! For the record I can hear myself perfectly in standard position and haven't felt the need to angle it, but I guess if you're picky... (SOLD)

image.thumb.png.ee8249d9bb29644ffbacb2d8902bd97f.png

image.thumb.png.112d0a049b74cc653f45a5b3e100ecc1.png

Buy Amp and Cab together and get a high quality tsunami speakon cable and a grammapad as new.

image.thumb.png.bf44f174a182b3452f00d0e7f50f16aa.png

Best,

Ander.

image.png

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 6

• Ander87 changed the title to Mesa D800 + Greenboy Fearless F112

Best cab ever. I have tried them all and used to change cabs almost every month until i got an F112. I have now had mine 3 years and never once wanted to change it. There's a reason why Ed Friedland, who can have literally any cab in the world, chooses one of these.

Edited by mrtcat
  • Thanks 1

• Ander87 changed the title to Sold Greenboy Fearless F112 + MESA D800