Why become a member? ×

Very rare headless...

Tim2291

So this one is a guitar so sorry about that one... and i guess you could say its rare... my dad imported this heap of turd from China in 2007 and stuck the stickers on himself 🤣😂. We have no idea how the seller has it as we threw it in a skip. Guess he isn't wrong saying it's rare though as it is one of a kind.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/756339146158450/

Screenshot_20230916_185752_Facebook.jpg

Haha I just saw this. I was like Omen? Some rare Schecter? Then I realised very quickly the "Omen" was just a sticker like you said! It's very close to me so popped up in my marketplace. I do find the shape fascinating, how does it play, if you recall? With work, this could be a cool guitar to play on stage or YT videos. 

As for how they got it, someone obviously dumpster dived you!

On 16/09/2023 at 19:02, Tim2291 said:

So this one is a guitar so sorry about that one... and i guess you could say its rare... my dad imported this heap of turd from China in 2007 and stuck the stickers on himself 🤣😂. We have no idea how the seller has it as we threw it in a skip. Guess he isn't wrong saying it's rare though as it is one of a kind.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/756339146158450/

Screenshot_20230916_185752_Facebook.jpg

Holy crap it's the Fuhrercaster!

• 1 month later...