Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD PENDING: BAREFACED BB2 GEN 3 - *SOLD*
£650
High Wycombe

mrn1989

I have two of these but have never needed to use both as one is capable enough. It's in great condition, with the BF cover. Grill is removable if your the hulk and can grip the bottom tab.

As far as trades I'm after a silver grill cloth One10 T for smaller gigs plus cash my way.

DIMENSIONS:

22" high x 17.7" wide x 14.6" deep 
56cm x 45cm x 37cm

WEIGHT - 12 kg / 26 lbs (cloth grill)

PISTONIC SENSITIVITY - 97dB

USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE - 30Hz - 20kHz

RECOMMENDED AMP POWER - 150-800W RMS

MAX CONTINUOUS BROADBAND & LF SPL - 127dB - similar to what a high quality 2x12" or 4x10" cab can manage before the lows fail to keep up with the mids 

NOMINAL IMPEDANCE - 8 ohms

Based in High Wycombe but willing to travel  if reasonably close, not really interested in couriers or packing.

dsJAr5t.jpg

aCEN3CF.jpg

ruKPm90.jpg

X3gwpxI.jpg

3Lu7BYP.jpg

b8xguW1.jpg

Edited by mrn1989
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, deekay911 said:

I asked a genuine question about the status of your sale. WTF?

I think it’s because the seller has this listed on Facebook and in the ad there he says explicitly to not ask if it’s still available. The presumption being that if it is still listed there then it is indeed available. Obviously you weren’t to know this. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

I think it’s because the seller has this listed on Facebook and in the ad there he says explicitly to not ask if it’s still available. The presumption being that if it is still listed there then it is indeed available. Obviously you weren’t to know this. 

Absolutely. The poor fellow obviously has more important things to attend to than to answer questions. I hope you're ashamed of yourself, deekay 😊

• mrn1989 changed the title to ON HOLD PENDING: BAREFACED BB2 GEN 3
On 13/09/2023 at 15:54, deekay911 said:

I asked a genuine question about the status of your sale. WTF?

Well my apologies, the amount of trolls I've had over this on Facebook Marketplace is a joke, I assumed it had followed me here as the timing was too coincidental. Alas I jumped to a conclusion thats not true, my bad

• Like 1

• mrn1989 changed the title to SOLD: BAREFACED BB2 GEN 3