Why become a member? ×

£975 Sandberg California II VS4 - Black Soft Aged - *WITHDRAWN*
£1050
Worthing

RickW

This was my first Sandberg Bass. It is a fine instrument and when I picked up to try it in GuitarGuitar back 2018 I thought "damn it, I'm in trouble" and simply had to buy it.

Due to lock down and me moving to 5 string basses, this bass has only been gigged 3 times and is pretty much in the same condition as when I bought it.

The full spec is:

Black Soft Aged

Maple 

Mint Scratch plate

Abalone Dot Inlays.

Includes Sandberg Gig Bag

@Merton has tried this bass and was very impressed.

IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_1071.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1073.jpeg

IMG_1074.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg

Edited by RickW
Price drop £975
  • Like 4

This is a sexy bass and would be causing me no end of wallet-related issues if it weren’t long scale 😅

My previous Sandberg experiences were all decidedly average but this affirmed the long-held BC mantra that they are excellent. Seems the previous (shop-situated) ones just needed a damn good set up.

Rick is a gent and really looks after his gear so buy with confidence 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian18242 said:

That would look ace with a chrome control plate! Wonder if this is something that could be purchased separately?

Lovely bass, great colour combo. GLWTS

Yes you can buy a plate from the Sandberg online shop but if you are in the UK, they don`t post to us! You need to order it through a authorised Sandberg dealer. They will get you one but only usually when they are getting a delivery of basses. It`s bloomin mental. Or get someone from Ireland to order it for you. They ain`t all that expensive either. 

• Like 1

• RickW changed the title to Withdrawn - £975 Sandberg California II VS4 - Black Soft Aged