Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Geddy Lee Jazz, black - open to offers/trades. - *SOLD*
£1500
Tiverton, Devon

Alfie Noakes

** It's a bit quiet around here, so I'll open this up to (reasonable) offers and (some) trades - a black MIJ/CIJ Geddy or a black and maple American Standard Jazz would be of interest**

Only recently acquired, and it’s lovely….but it’s not doing anything that my ‘75 reissue Jazz already does - guess I’ll just have to start liking the natural finish after all.

Anyways, something I’ve been gassing for for ages has come up, so while that’s available, so’s my black Geddy.

2015, superb condition, 9lbs in weight, nice low action, case and candy included. Photos to follow tonight.

Price is very fair. Happy with a half way meet within reason (off to Oxford, soon, if that helps), and can ship at your risk and cost, if you arrange it.

IMG_6606.jpeg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Sold
  • Like 11

• Alfie Noakes changed the title to Fender USA Geddy Lee Jazz, black, photos added.
  • 4 weeks later...

.....agreed, but you're trying to talk me out of yet another bout of seller's remorse, and I'm kinda getting addicted to it.

Anyways, the bass I've got my eye on will absolutely, definitely, certainly, be the one, without a shadow of a doubt.

Er, probably.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to Sold - Fender USA Geddy Lee Jazz, black - open to offers/trades.