Why become a member? ×

Volante EUB for sale with flight case
£2450
London

GRyan

I’m selling my touring Volante upright electric bass as I’m no longer performing. It’s in excellent nick and is a very useful and unique instrument. It’s foldable and comes with a flight case. It’s been around the world with me and is perfect for anyone wanting that true double bass sound without the bulky instrument. Below is the official description:

The Volante's main advantage is that it reproduces the natural sound of a traditional upright bass but in a compact, portable, option making it very easy to travel with.  When unfolded the Volante looks very like a traditional upright bass. When played it provides the same support points to the player.  A simple mechanism adjusts the string height. Assembly and disassembly operations are quick (under 4 minutes) and easy thanks to the patented neck joint and collapsible soundboard.

The Volante takes up far less space than a traditional upright bass due to its folding soundboard wings and to a neck joint that allows the neck and pegbox to fold down to 45”x12”x12” making it easy to carry by car, plane or even on foot. It weighs less than 11kg. For safety and security when travelling by air an SKB flightcase is included. Cased the total weight is approximately 19kg

Bought for £4,450. Happy to deliver for free in and around London. Can arrange courier to other locations. 

Please let me know if you need any more info. 

IMG_8873.jpeg

IMG_8872.jpeg

IMG_8868.jpeg

IMG_8867.jpeg

IMG_8866.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...