Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass, 2017 Road Worn Series, MIM - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£850
MORECAMBE

ossyrocks

This is now up for sale as I have just purchased a vintage Jazz. 

Classic colour combo, and it looks the business. These are nitrocellulose finished.

I replaced the original guard with something a bit more lively and vintage looking, but the original is included. I also added an aged tug bar just to finish off the look. The original guard has holes for a tug bar, but none were ever fitted from the factory. The bass also has a Kiogon solderless loom fitted which has CTS solid shaft pots. This made quite a difference to the tone of the bass, and is definitely an upgrade. The original loom however is included and will be in the case.

Comes with non original hard case, which is tatty but all the latches work. This is included mainly as additional protection for the bass during shipping.

It's a lovely bass, plays nicely, with a low action. Currently strung with new Newtone Alpher roundwounds 45-100.

One more  attractive feature of this bass is the weight, it is only 3.6kg.

Collection preferred or can meet at a reasonable distance, but will ship at cost. I have a Bass Bros shipping box and plenty of packaging to make sure it's bombproof. 

Cheers,

Rob

IMG_1382.JPEG

IMG_1383.JPEG

IMG_1385.JPEG

IMG_1389.JPEG

IMG_1391.JPEG

IMG_1392.JPEG

IMG_1394.JPEG

IMG_1395.JPEG

IMG_1397.JPEG

Edited by ossyrocks
  • Like 7

• ossyrocks changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass, 2017 Road Worn Series, MIM - SOLD