Why become a member? ×

Aguilar TH500 & DB112 Cabs - *WITHDRAWN*
£1200
Leeds

AnalogBomb

I’m thinking of moving my rig on and wanted to see if there might be any interest. I’m absolutely not desperate to sell it, but the idiot in me thinks I might want something else, although I’m not sure what!

This pro rig is made up of an immaculate Aguilar TH500 (with Gator carry bag) an Aguilar DB112T and a DB112, both in ‘boss tweed’. There are some marks to the cabs (which is reflected in the price), and I can either send pics of these over, but I'll aim to get some more of the cabs added to the post. Both function perfectly and come with bespoke padded covers. They do weigh a bit, but are quite portable and compact. I can get these in the car along with our guitarists amp and other gear (seems I've been loading this too when he's wandered off and I want to get moving, anyway....)

Ideally I’m looking for around the £1200 mark for this (£500 for the head and £700 for both cabs). Would consider splitting, but a sale for the whole rig would be preferred. Obviously the bass in the pic isn't included! It'd be collection only, or a nearby meet up to deliver these due to the weight of the cabs. I'm in Leeds and happy to drive up to 100miles in any direction (apart from east or west, I might have to limit that to 80ish miles so I don't end up in the sea).

Not really keen on trades for this rig, but if you did have a Laney Digbeth (head & cab, plus some cash my way) I could be tempted!

Any questions, drop me a message!

AB

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by AnalogBomb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chris_b said:

If you're in 2 minds to sell, how about first trying an AG700 with those cabs. Should sound pretty good.

Yeah, not a bad shout. Have had a look at them before and the reviews are good. To be honest, I haven’t really been getting on with the head since I got it. 

• AnalogBomb changed the title to Aguilar TH500 & DB112 Cabs *WITHDRAWN*
  • Kiwi changed the title to Aguilar TH500 & DB112 Cabs
  • Kiwi unlocked this topic