Why become a member? ×

Relic Telebass/Charlie Tumahai Sig. Bareknuckle/Badass/Gotoh - *WITHDRAWN*
£550
Whitstable

Beedster

If I had a pound for each question I’ve answered about this bass either tjis time around or the last time when I listed the body only I would have enough cash to keep the bass!

I’ve been wanting to do the full CT Sig on this bass for a while now, so if it doesn’t sell by the end of the day that’s what I’m going to do.

Kinda hope it doesn’t sell now 😆

48 minutes ago, Beedster said:

I’ve been wanting to do the full CT Sig on this bass for a while now, so if it doesn’t sell by the end of the day that’s what I’m going to do.

Kinda hope it doesn’t sell now

I wanted so much to see the CT conversion that I hope no one bites too. Painful for the wallet, but for the best I reckon.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tredders said:

What strings are on this Chris?

Hey Mark, hope all’s well, unidentified flats at present, happy to switch I have, shall we say, something of a collection 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Beedster said:

And gone!

it’s gonna be transformed into a full-blown Charlie Tumahai Sig, Warmoth neck ordered, blonde finish ordered, rather pleased TBH 👍

You had me going there for a moment, I thought someone had bought it at the death. Looking forward to the transformation.

• Thanks 1

• Beedster changed the title to Relic Telebass/Charlie Tumahai Sig. Bareknuckle/Badass/Gotoh **WITHDRAWN**