Why become a member? ×

NAD: SWR Working Pro 10

uk_lefty

Picked this up off the marketplace. I've always favoured the SWR settings on any modelling amps I've used/ do use, for the clarity and highs. Now having a maple necked jazz again that tight, glassy, clean sound is perfect. The natural sound of the amp is compressed without being squashy and has glassy highs without them being brittle or shrill. It's fantastic!

Also, some time ago I put up a thread here asking if there was a practice amp/ wedge monitor solution I could use on stage. As well as being a great little practice amp there is a line input to use this as a monitor too. 

For gigs like I had this weekend where there is limited space this could be an ideal solution. Use this as a stage monitor for FOH mix and DI out of this into the PA and subs. 

I'm yet to run pedals through it or my darker sounding basses, the jazz was just too much fun!

IMG-20230703-WA0001~2.jpeg

Great little combo, I've used the original (non Fender), while playing as a semi-pro, for years and it has always sounded amazing with my fretless bass. I've always been complemented for my tone with this little beast. Great pick.

• Like 1