Why become a member? ×

SOLD - please delete!!

Paul S

For sale as per title.

I bought the combo 5 months ago from PMT in Southend for a whisker under £400 - you can buy them online for around £380. Unfortunately the 3 yr warranty is not transferable - I checked. It is in near mint condition, as you would expect, but for two very small blemishes on the finish at the front. I have taken a picture of the bigger one. This is the model with the compression, BTW, unlike earlier ones. I have gigged it once, used it at rehearsals maybe a dozen times. Rather than copy and paste all the specifications [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=78"]here is a link[/url] to what Ashdown have to say about it.

Also for sale is the 'matching' extension cab, ABM 210T which I bought in January this year from fellow Basschatter Rowbee for £200. These are around £280 new. It is not as new as the combo - don't know exactly how old - but is in very good condition. Since I have owned it I took it to rehearsal once - it has lived under the stairs after that. [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=13"]Here is the Ashdown blurb.[/url]

Both have new Ashdown covers.

Here are some rather contrasty pictures:

[attachment=24742:ash1.jpg] [attachment=24743:ash2.jpg] [attachment=24744:ash3.jpg] [attachment=24745:ash4.jpg]

[attachment=24746:ash5.jpg] [attachment=24747:ash6.jpg]

At this stage I am not interested in splitting these, nor would I want to post them - collection only or meet within a reasonable travelling distance for petrol. If you pick up of course you can try before you buy, which I would welcome. I live in southeast Essex - South Benfleet, to be precise.

The whole lot cost me around £700 just a few months ago - I'm looking for £450. Well, I rather ask more but I don't think I'd get it. A whole 300W rig, big enough for most venues that many of us are likely to play in, in near mint condition.

Edited by Paul S

As Paul says, I owned the ABM 210T cab previously and it was in great condition when I sold it to him so unless he threw it down said stairs it's a great cab and well worth the money.

I can also say that Paul is an absolute gent and dealing with him was a pleasure - if you choose to meet at a motorway services you may even get a free coffee out of it!

Good luck with the sale Paul. :)